You are here
$100,978funding to date
11,376,396 gal.total water savings for program to date
22,184 gal.avg. savings per online participant
Save Water, Save Rivers, Build Community
Tucson C2E provides funding to improve our urban waterways and wildlife habitats. Conserve water at your home or business, donate your water savings to Tucson C2E, and connect your water conservation to community action. Contact us to learn more or join C2E today to MAKE YOUR DROPS COUNT!
Help green our streets and enhance our washes and waterways! Become a sustaining member of Tucson C2E. You can make a contribution online or by using the "Open Space/Riparian" box on your Tucson Water or Pima County Wastewater utility bill. If 5% of customers in the Tucson Water service area join C2E, they would conserve an estimated 250,000,000 gallons of water annually and provide more than $500,000 for restoration projects each year!
Tucson C2E, the first C2E program in the nation, was founded in 2011 through a collaboration between the University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center, Tucson Water (our local water utility), and the nonprofits Sonoran Institute and Watershed Management Group. The program is now overseen by the Tucson C2E Advisory Council.
Here are just a few ways to get involved with Tucson C2E today:
- Create an account online and track your water savings through a personalized Dashboard that learn to save, supported by a water conservation community
- Write in a donation in the optional “Riparian Enhancement and Open Space” box on your Tucson/Pima County utility services bills
- Donate directly to Tucson C2E, with convenient automated payments, through Paypal here
- Become a Business Sponsor and Receive Incentives
- Join Site Tours, Volunteer Days, and Celebrations
- Apply for a wash restoration or green infrastructure grant in your neighborhood
- Visit and learn from grant sites. Since 2011, C2E Tucson donors have funded 9 community riparian restoration projects!